The Marconi-RCA National Register District
campus Operations Building Hotel Station Managers Residence
The former operations building at the Chatham Marconi site.
The former 'hotel' building at the Chatham Marconi site.
The former station manager's residence building at the Chatham Marconi site.

The Marconi-RCA National Register District is a 13 acre site that complements the modest, finely crafted buildings, built in 1914, common in the early 20th century. Full exterior Historic Restoration of all 10 buildings on the site had been completed by the Town of Chatham in 2008. Interior renovations, including full ADA compliance, were completed by CMMC, in the Operating Building, ("Marconi-RCA Wireless Museum") in 2010 and the former Hotel Nautilus ("Education Center") in 2014, Recent exterior renovations by the Town of Chatham added ADA access and landscaping. Images of the former operations building, Hotel Nautilus, and station manager's residence are viewable by placing your cursor over the corresponding name in the image above.

Click here to see story of the Diorama of the Campus and Antenna Field.